We can be creative and be safe.
Following government guidelines for education we are doing our bit to make sure we keep you as safe as we can during these uncertain times. Please keep others safe too.
What we are doing to stop the spread:-
- Instead of having up to 8 people on each workshop we now maximum 4 per session.
- We are regularly cleaning and sanitising
- You will be 1 meter plus away from your fellow makers.
- There are screens fitted in the studio.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in multiple areas.
- There is a one way system in the studio.
What we are asking of you to stop the spread:-
- If you have been in contact with anyone with Covid or anyone showing symptoms, if you have been abroad within two weeks of the workshops date, if you show signs or feel unwell – DO NOT COME TO A WORKSHOP.
- We are asking you to bring your own masks, everyone seems to have at least one or even a selection in different designs, bring one to protect yourself. I gave all my stock to a local GP at the beginning of lockdown
- Lets try and have some sort of normality taking much needed care and thoughtfulness to others. These workshops are not essential even though they are good for the soul.
- If you have more than four people in your ‘bubble’ and would like to all come on the same day, we can discuss this.
Thank you for your cooperation
More dates to follow when government guidelines have been updated
Helen Davies is a contemporary glass artist who studied Applied Arts at the North Wales School of Art and Design, Glyndwr University, receiving a BA Honours after specialising in glass.
We had a commissioned hob splash back made by Helen for our new kitchen, what she gave us was an absolutely outstanding and creative piece of art, it is highly admired by anyone that’s visits our home.
Helens piece of glass art above my kitchen sink it is a wonderful professional piece of artwork , which is much admired by my friends and family when they see it thank you Helen you did a very good job.
Amazing splashback by Fired contemporary glass. We came to Helen with a pretty specific idea of a sunset but didn’t have a clue how is was going to look like in glass. She was very patient with our demands haha. Cannot be more proud of our kitchen statement art piece! Thank you so much it […]
Learn the skills and create your own pieces of fired glass
Full tuition throughout the session from the glass artist, Helen Davies who is a qualified teacher. All workshops are run from her studio in Lymm.